Read our Ucomfy Shiatsu foot massager reviews, and get one for yourself today!
Are you experiencing pain in your feet? Are you looking for a high-quality, branded foot massager? If yes, then we have the solution for you!
A good foot massage not only gives instant relief but keeps it in good condition for a long time.
What Causes Foot Pain?
Foot pain affects anywhere between thirteen to thirty-six percent of people, as per research. It is one of the most common causes of pain in the world.
The reason is not difficult to understand. Your foot holds the weight of the entire body; hence the foot becomes stiff and sore. It causes foot pain. The more weight, the more chances are there of frequent foot pains.
There could be other reasons for foot pain, including lifestyle choices (wearing high heels and wrong-sized shoes), diseases like diabetes, Morton’s neuroma, corns/calluses/bunions/warts,
ingrown toenails, athlete’s foot, hammertoes, fallen arches, plantar fasciitis, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), gout, and Haglund’s deformity
Other common reasons for foot pain include pregnancy, obesity, nerve damage, and injuries.
You may also like Best Foot Massager For Large Feet
How Can You Treat Foot Pain?
Whatever be the cause, almost all treatment is focused on relieving stress in the nerves, muscles, tendons, and joints in the foot. Some of the ways to do so include
- Taking rest
- Heat and Cold therapy
- Compression therapy
- OTC pain relief drugs
Massage is one of the best ways to relieve foot pain.
Ucomfy has recently emerged as one of the best brands for foot massagers. Amongst all the models it manufactures we found that Ucomfy Shiatsu Foot Massager 2.0 is the best.
Here we have mentioned its best features and their benefits of this model. Later you can also read about its other models and why they are a good option.
uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager 2.0
From messaging to heating, this machine does everything to take care of your feet in a healthy way. It gives a comfortable massage from top to bottom of your feet. During the massage, your feet receive air pressure and heat that relaxes muscles in less time. That is a rubber stand that prevents it from displacing itself. You can use it for regular purposes.
Features and Benefits
- Five intensity modes: there are five levels of intensity yet to choose from. You can select a low level for a comforting massage or go for the higher one if you have too much pain. This keeps you pain-free. You can slowly increase the intensity to help you adjust. All the controls work by pressing the center console. So if you have any injury or wound on your feet and are scared of getting hurt, this one will help.
- Two messaging styles: Every day is not the same. Therefore this machine gives you two message styles- 1. Kneading shiatsu style massage and 2. a vibration style massage. So you can choose if you want a gentle or hard massage depending on your mood. Kneading stretches muscle fibers and increases mobility. At the same time, vibration helps in decreasing cortisol, which is a stress hormone. Hence your feet become relaxed and ready for the next go.
- Foot reflexology: The shiatsu foot massager works on the principle of foot reflexology by delivering acupressure massage around your feet. Acupressure hits all the pressure points of the feet. It compresses your feet just like you get in a manual massage. Also, it offers the right amount of heat. Increasing temperature improves blood circulation that relieves tiredness. You can adjust the heat. Neither the compression nor the heat is too much to make you uncomfortable.
- Least maintenance: What can be better than low maintenance cost. You can simply clean it using a damp cloth. Fortunately, the entire machine is washable. You can unzip foot covers and wash them. The rigid material of this machine is made of abs plastic and nylon, which are durable. It makes sure to last long without panicking your budget.
- It weighs 12 pounds so you can store it in a bag or suitcase for traveling.
- You can block this messenger with any regular outlet.
- There is a rubber stand to keep it in place.
- You can control the intensity level, massage style, temperature, pressure with buttons.
- It is slow on noise.
- The design is sleek and oval that is easy to use and store. And it also looks good.
- This model measures 17.7x15x18.1 inches. So it is not easy to carry.
- It does not massage your heels.
- It does not work without electricity.
You may also like Homedics Shiatsu Foot Massager Reviews
uComfy 8954 Leg and Foot Massager
This Ucomfy foot massager not only massages your feet but lower legs also. It has heat vibration leading and everything to target so Sports. It covers from calf muscles to the foot bottom.
Features and Benefits
- Airbags: Not one or two, but this foot massager has 16 independent airbags that consecutively inflate and deflate. It also shifts from one place to another to deliver a deep massage. This gently presses your feet, soles, and calves. These bags need your feet from different sides to refresh and rejuvenate. It makes you feel soft and comfortable. It does not use hard plastic knobs that feel harsh. The best part is you can choose from 3 settings modes.
- Dual-mode action: You can choose the dual-mode – kneading and vibration. Both have different benefits. Airbags are responsible for kneading and vibration. It gives a rejuvenating effect to your calves, ankles, and feet. It also applies heat to your lower legs to increase blood circulation healthily. You can customize the levels at your convenience.
- Control panel: This message includes easy-to-use control panels. You can reach the control buttons easily—no need to strain yourself to change the settings or levels. The best part is it automatically shuts off after 15 minutes of use. You don’t have to fear energy waste if you accidentally leave it on.
- Additional features: You also get an instruction manual to help you know how to use it. There are Fabric soft covers to provide a soft base to your feet. You can detach them easily while cleaning. It has one side handle to shift it.
Ucomfy Pro 1679 Rechargeable Massager
If you’re tired of bulky foot massagers, then this product is the right pick for you. It is super handy that you can use for all body part massages. Not only this, but you can change its heads to reap our maximum benefit.
Features and Benefits
- Interchangeable heads: It has an exciting feature of interchangeable heads. You can select six heads and fix them with the handle. Different heads have different working techniques. Some attachment is flat while others are acupressure-based. You get from triple massage to multi massage. Changing heads is elementary and quick.
- Multiple modes: You can pick any massaging style from average, shiatsu, kneading, and pulsing mode. There are four massage modes to choose from, and it adds variety to your massage routine. This helps to enrich oxygen in the blood. This leads to relieving muscle aches and stiffness.
- Intensity button: It has two intensity buttons to increase or decrease the message intensity. These buttons are just above the power button. It provides 3700 vibrations in a minute but increases with intensity.
- Portable and all body purpose: This product is cordless and battery-operated. Size is far smaller than a baseball bat. No need to connect with an electrical outlet while using. This beats many massagers because it is light and handy. It has a long handle that you can hold and reach all inaccessible body parts with ease. Whether it is your back, shoulder, knee, or feet, nothing remains ached. It comes with a charging station to recharge the battery anytime.
You may also like Best Shiatsu Massage Chair Pad
uComfy Acupressure with Heat Foot Massager
This Foot Massager in works on acupressure therapy. It has multiple acupuncture nodes to provide acupuncture therapy. Different foot console points are related to other body organs like eyes, ears, intestines, and more. Poking them with not-so-hard nodes benefits the related body parts also.
Features and Benefits
- 192 acupuncture notes Not one or two, but there are 192 tiny spokes on the massager surface. You just need to sleep your feet inside and switch it on. It vibrates, and the spikes press your feet from different points. It targets multiple organs along with relieving foot stress. This keeps you in good health.
- Twenty-four infrared points and three inflatable pressure: It emits infrared to provide heat and temperature without pushing you out of comfort. You can select any one from three levels of pressure. It makes sure there is never too much pressure inside. Also, it has a lot of room to accommodate large feet.
- Other features: You can’t slide it under the couch, but it takes up minimal space in your room. It is attached with a 9 feet long cord that you can stretch and connect to any electrical outlet in your room. It does a great job of relaxing your feet. Unlike mild rolling ball massagers, you get a real and hard massage by 96 plastic cylinders that move up and down.
Are foot massagers good to use?
Massage is never bad until and unless it is too harsh on your skin. Massaging helps in increasing blood circulation and has rejuvenating effects. Your feet work a lot compared to other parts, which is why foot massage is so important.
Going to a spa for hiring a foot massage person can be a bit expensive. Also, you can’t have them at hand whenever you want. In this case, a right-foot massager is all you need!
How often can I use a Massager?
There is no hard and fixed rule for this. It depends on your pain and the type of foot massage machine. You can use it a maximum of 3 times a day for 30 minutes. If you are new, start with having a foot massage twice a week for 30 minutes. Increase the duration when you have built a tolerance.
Can a person with a pacemaker use a foot massager?
A foot massager has nothing to do with the pacemaker. Since the vibrations are not electronic in nature, they don’t interfere with your pacemaker. You can use any foot massager if you use a pacemaker. There are no issues with that.
You may also like Best Calf And Foot Massager
Foot pain is an extremely common problem, and massages are a great way to help relieve your pain. The Ucomfy massagers are designed to be comfortable, versatile and well suited to the massage needs of every person. We suggest you get yourself one today!